Girly Christmas Gift Guide/Lust List


For my first ever Christmas gift guide I had to create something pink and girly, lets face it I've basically made a wishlist for myself! Which I hope in turn will give you inspiration of what to gift a loved one or ideas of what to put on your wishlist to Santa! I'm hoping I will be able to share a gift guide at the beginning of December as well which will include photos I've taken of products I personally own but in the meantime I thought this style of gift guide would be fun! Let the festive content begin.. 


1. Stila Cosmetics | Written In The Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set | £25.00 
I already own one of the magnificent metals in 'Ballet Baby' which I've almost run out of and I'm totally heart eyed over this set of shimmering shades! They are so easy to apply, long lasting and who doesn't love a little sparkle over the Christmas period! 

2. Disney Store Winter Belle 'Kind At Heart' Notebook £12.99   
Some of you may know how much I adore Beauty and the Beast and I also love cute stationary so this notebook ticks all of the boxes for me! I love that it features my favourite princess in her winter outfit, the artwork is so beautiful and the 'Kind at Heart' wording is such a lovely touch! This would make an enchanting gift for the princess in your life *see what I did there*

3.  Tiffany & Co Eau de Parfum £100.00   
I actually haven't smelt this perfume yet but I can't imagine that it would disappoint! I've loved and admired this brand since I was a little girl and I believe scents are like mini memories and I'm sure this perfume would make that special someone in your life feel like Holly Golightly! The bottles silhouette is timeless and classic, like a diamond and one you would happily display on your dressing table!

4. Philosophy | Christmas Cookie £12.00
I love the Philosophy Christmas products, last year I had 'Snow Angel' and this year I would love to try 'Christmas Cookie'  which is described as a sugary, comforting and nostalgic cookie scent that you can use as a shampoo, bubble bath and shower gel also the packaging is super cute and festive! 

5. Swarovski | Cinderella's Slipper Ornament | £69.00
This is one of the items at the top of my Christmas list this year, it's a tradition for me and Simon to buy a special new ornament each year for our Christmas tree and it's usually Disney! I thought this Cinderella glass slipper would be the perfect way of commemorating our engagement and my fairytale Cinderella proposal and it's just so pretty, sparkly and magical!  

6. Ted Bake| Rose soap petals | £10.00
This gorgeous pink glass jar is filled with white and pink rose petals which I think is a perfectly girly and romantic gift! I don't think I would want to use them though as it looks too pretty! 

7. LadurΓ©e | Marie Antoinette Candle | £45.00
I've been lusting after this candle for a while now! It's presented in an elegant box decorated with roses and the candle itself is very Parisian and comes in a pink vessel with white LadurΓ©e cameo! The scent is rosebuds, honey and citrus fruits, an ideal gift for someone who enjoys a little luxury in their home! 

8. Kate Spade | Cameron Street Lottie Handbag | £295.00
How utterly dreamy is this handbag?! Kate Spade is one of my favourite brands and I'm smitten with this handbag, it's so feminine and chic! One day I will own a pink Kate Spade handbag *hint hint*

9. Yankee Candle | Spiced White Cocoa Large Jar Candle | £23.99
I've been eyeing up this Yankee Candle to burn in my home this Christmas and if you like myself love foodie scents than this is a winner! It's described as warm and indulgent with swirls of cocoa topped with whipped cream and a hint of nutmeg so basically it's going to make my home smell like hot chocolate and I am A-ok with that! 

Whats on your wishlist?

xo

12 comments

  1. Some lovely picks here doll! Really dying to try the spiced cocoa candle from YC! Smells amazing and that Kate Spade bag is so cute! Hmm... this Christmas I probably just want sleep and food more than anything HAHA! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you babe 😘 I can’t wait for ALL the food and sleep too haha! πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ’– xxxx

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh I’m heart eyeing to much of this Freya 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh everything is so beautiful, I can't get over your picks! I'm lusting after everything *heart eyes* and your blog is just magical :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much girly, I adore your blog too 😍 xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful blog, love the pictures. So pretty. I got my niece everything disney for her stocking hehe. one of the items is a beauty and the beast bubble bath with glitter in love it. I also bought the beauty and beast rose Christmas trinket which lights up for the tree, i will have to send you a picture. :) Beautiful blog. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I’ve got the enchanted rose Christmas tree ornament that your talking about! It’s stunning! 🌹 ✨ Thank you for your support and kind words lovely xo

      Delete
  5. I bought the White Spiced Cocoa Yankee Candle on Black Friday and it only just arrived a couple of days ago, but oh my gosh i smells so good! Very sickly sweet, but I'm sure you'd love it. I've been dying to try the festive Philosophy products too, I saw them last year and was heart eyed, love their shower gels! xo

    Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to treat myself to that candle too 😍 ☕️ πŸͺ πŸ•― ✨ I love sweet foodie smells, right up my street! I had the Snow Angel Philosophy shower gel last year! xo

      Delete
  6. What a lovely wishlist, I hope Santa has bring you some of your wishes on this list πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig