Once Upon A Time

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hey beautiful and welcome to my little fairytale world! I've finally taken the plunge and created a blog as I wanted to expand from my pretty and pink curated feed on Instagram.
In this wonderland of mine you'll find content on makeup, Disney, home decor, lifestyle and all of the little things that make life magical! It's a place where I can share my life, loves, thoughts and creativity!

Behind this fairytale world is me, Freya! A twenty five year old with a love for the colour pink and making things pretty, I love old Disney movies, Christmas, positive people, I have an incurable sweet tooth, Audrey Hepburn is an idol of mine, I love all things Parisian, pink roses and cherry blossom are my favourite, I'm what you would call an old old romantic and oh I'm a real life Disney princess (well atleast I wish I was) but most of all you've probably noticed i'm a dreamer!

I'm also a fully qualified makeup artist, I work at Lush Cosmetics and just recently I decided to quit my job at Space NK Apothecary because I wasn't 100% happy there and I wanted more free time to actually focus on what does make me happy!
Working as a makeup artist in retail or doing freelance wasn't allowing me to fuel my creativity to it's full potential and although I love the feeling I get when I made a bride look beautiful for their wedding day and seeing how happy a client is when they look in a mirror, I have felt as I've grown as a person and experienced different things you start to figure out what you want from life and I believe blogging will be the perfect thing because I will have more freedom with it because it is my creative space! I've always been a creative person with big dreams and a passion for art and makeup and I would often share with my mum when I was little detailed descriptions of how my future would look and I can't wait to share my love for beauty here with you!

My Instagram account has opened up many doors for me, I absolutely love sharing photos and i've met so many lovely, inspiring and supportive people through it and most of all it makes me very happy and excited for the future! I have a desire to spread beauty, kindness and self love and I can't wait to share more with you all and I hope you join me on this adventure because  I want adventure in the great wide somewhere (Beauty and the Beast is my fave)

Anyway thank you so much for checking out my little blog and I hope to speak to you down in the comments!

xxx

And speaking of happiness I want to leave you with this quote that my mum left in a letter and that is

"Be happy, being unhappy is a waste of time" - Vivien Singleton



9 comments

  1. Loved this first post Freya! ✨πŸ™ŠπŸŽ€ so glad to hear that you’re blogging too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Sophie πŸ˜‡ your support means a lot to me and I'm so happy you enjoyed my first blog post! 🌸 πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ πŸŽ€ xo

      Delete
  2. So glad you finally made a blog! Can’t wait to see what you have in store πŸ’–✨πŸŽ€πŸ¦„πŸ’•

    Em xxx
    awhimsicalrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Emily for leaving me such a lovely comment πŸ’– I've got lots of ideas up my sleeve! xxx

      Delete
  3. Awh Freya! Absolutely love this! So glad you’ve finally started your blog! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us all! Loads of love girly πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such babe! Thank you so much my little unicorn for always being so supportive πŸ¦„ Love you lots πŸ’• xxx

      Delete
  4. Love it hun, a great extension of your magical instagram feed. You are dead right about the walking, making lists I do this all the time. Especially the walk. I love getting out with the dog and stopping somewhere with a hot drink. Love your blogs up to now. Please tag me each time you do one on FB. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babe πŸ˜‡ I really want a puppy 😭 😍 it must be so lovely going on walks together! 🐢 I'm so pleased to read you've loved all my blogs so far πŸ’— I will definitely post to FB when I have a new blog post, I might not always remember to tag you but I will try my best to post on there too ☺️ xo

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy that you have find me on IG, now I can enjoy your blog posts and Instagram too as well, thank you Freya, can't wait to read more of your words πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig