I'm Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas


Can you believe were in December already, seriously where has the time gone? I went to London at the end of November and it is such a magical place to visit at this time of year, so many twinkly lights and all of the shops are decked out to the nines, it really does get you into the festive spirit! So I thought I would bring you along with me on the girly Christmassy day I had in London with my pink princess Catherine!
 We had a cake date at the dreamy Peggy Porschen parlour which is quite literally pink heaven and the Christmas decor they have at the moment is so enchanting, a pastel fairytale winter wonderland and I wish I could enjoy a cupcake their everyday because it is the girliest cafe and their seasonal decor never fails to impress me! I'm really proud of these photos I've taken, they are some of my favourite and I hope you love them as much as I do!


We arrived at Peggy's at just the right time because we were seated practically straight away at the perfect spot outside the front and not long after did a queue start to form! I ordered a hot chocolate which had the prettiest intricate snowflake design and tasted delightful, although it was pretty much cold when I finally tried it as myself and Catherine practically had a photo shoot session, as you do! I also bought a slice of the 'All That Glitters' cake which is a beautiful pink cake decorated with shimmering pearls, iced snowflakes and it tasted like strawberry milkshake *insert heart eye emoji* we also ordered a cupcake each to share as we wanted to try all of the Christmas treats they had to offer (tis the season after all) the cupcakes were adorable, we had the Jolly Gingerbread cupcake which had a spiced gingerbread sponge, topped with lemon cream cheese frosting yuuuumy!!! The other cupcake was chocolate flavoured decorated with glittering sugar pearls and cute little snowflakes! 










We had the loveliest afternoon indulging in magical treats, enjoying our pretty surroundings and watching the world go by whilst having a good girly catch up! We also bought a pink bejwelled bauble biscuit each to take home, which I don't want to eat as it's wrapped with a pink bow and looks so cute! The interior of Peggy's is dreamy, I love the attention to detail and how sparkly and pastel everything is, even the wreath is perfect and I definitely contemplated if it would fit into my handbag! We stumbled upon a few places in London which were selling beautiful wreaths and one year I definitely want one on my front door with roses and pink ribbon galore, something to rival this one that I'm admiring and just look at the lantern above the door filled with what I think might be Tinkerbell's pixie dust! Peggy sure knows how to create the pink Christmas of my dreams!







After Peggy Porschen we went to Tiffany's as it's nearby, the store looked so beautiful and I wanted that Holly Golightly moment, I unfortunately didn't take any photos only Insta stories so make sure you're following me over on Instagram for updates on my adventures! 

We also found the cutest pink house in Chelsea, I'm still trying to convince Simon to paint our front door pink, because door goals! You've probably noticed I'm making it my mission to find all the pretty pink places! Oh and look at these stunning blush pink and cream roses we saw at a cute stall, I just had to take photo as they were the prettiest colour and roses are my favourite! 

We also made a trip to Harrods to soak in all the Christmas things, stunning princessy clothes, makeup and handbags and also we got a little lost in the maze that it is! We then finished the day of with a delicious burger and fries at Shake Shack and bought matching pink Cinderella carriage ornaments for our Christmas trees from Accesorize which I love! I can't wait to have another girly day in London because myself and Catherine always have the loveliest time together, I'm so happy we've become friends through Instagram because she is a babe and always so supportive, you should definitely check out her BlogYouTube as her photos and videos are always so gorgeous!

What are some of your favourite pink locations that you have visited? I would love to know for my future travels xo



7 comments

  1. Oh Freya this post is so magical πŸ™ŠπŸ’–πŸŽ€ such a shame we missed each other in London but I look forward to meeting you soon 😘 I know plenty of pretty pink places in London so I’ll have to give you a tour! πŸ’

    Em ✨ xxx

    awhimsicalrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so pleased you enjoyed this post babe, I had so much fun writing it! I look forward to meeting you soon too 😘 I’ve got lots of pink places in London that I haven’t yet had the chance to visit! πŸ™Š πŸ’– xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous post lovely! Love love love the pretty photos you took, and thank you for the sweet words you wrote about me!We have the best time together! Still laughing to myself about when we clinked mugs and both had a lightbulb moment hahaha xo

    Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much princess! I can’t wait for our next girly adventure! πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ Haha I’m still laughing about that too πŸ˜‚ I tried explaining it to Simon but definitely one of those ‘you had to be there’ moments πŸ™Š lots of love xo

      Delete
  3. I adored reading this post Freya! ✨πŸ™ŠπŸŽ€πŸŽ„ it looks as though you and Catherine had the most wonderful time πŸ’•πŸ°πŸ₯🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly, we have the best time together ☺️ 🌸 πŸŽ€ she’s my pink twin! πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ xoxo

      Delete
  4. Awww this article and your photos are so dreamy *heart eyes* I would love to go to Peggy, Thankd for sharing this place I didn't know exist πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig